Strange Fascination Theatre celebrate their fifth year creating shows with a brand new open air adaption of Kipling’s classic story, The Jungle Book. Join Mowgli, Baloo, the Wolves, the naughty monkeys and the fearsome Shere Khan in a fast paced and colourful family adventure!
The show will feature puppets, music and comedy, as well as all the participation audiences have come to expect from a Strange Fascination show! Suitable for ages 3 – 300!
Bring a picnic and enjoy a vibrant fun story in the open air at some of East Anglia’s most beautiful venues. Running time 1 hour and 20 mins approx with a 20 min interval. Parking available on most sites as well as toilet facilities. Please check individual venue details for availability of facilities onsite.
Strange Fascination Theatre are Daisy Plackett and Simon Michael – Morgan: two professional theatre practitioners with a wealth of directing, writing, performing and teaching between them.
Follow their adventures on Twitter: @StrangeFas and on Facebook: Strange Fascination Theatre. Book now! 🎭https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/strange-fascination-theatre
- Tour dates and venues ~
- Ladybelt Country Park July 7th 12:00 & 3:30pm
- Hautbois Hall July 13th 2:30pm & 5pm
- Catton Park July 20th & July 21st 1pm & 6pm & 1pm
- Bungay Castle July 27th & 28th 1pm & 3:30pm
- Hunstanton Heritage Gardens August 3rd 2:30pm (FREE event! Funded by Heritage Lottery)
- Holkham Hall August 8th 6:15pm
- Hoveton Hall August 17th 2:30pm & 6pm
- The Grove Cromer August 18th 2:30pm & 6pm
- Sheringham Park August 20th times 6:25pm