Equal Lives is a user led charity established for20 years and we have a wealth of experience in shaping services with the people who use them at the centre/heart.
We run many services supporting people with:
• Welfare Benefits
• Direct payments and personal budgets
(Children and Adults)
• Planning and arranging care and support
• Recruitment and employment
• Payroll and supported accounts
• NHS complaints – Advocacy
• Appropriate Adults (for vulnerable people
detained in custody)
• Managing money through money matters
• Relevant Paid Persons Representative
We also run lots of activities around the county such as:
• Drop-in sessions (regarding welfare
• Peer Support groups and sessions
• Community projects
If you want to find out more about our services and activities call our free information advice and support service on 01508 491210.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.