Got an event in Norfolk and the surrounding area?
Submit it here! You can add either a Basic or Premium Event.
Basic and Premium (Featured) Events listings are for up to 1 year, which allows you to list and promote in advance, and helps you to schedule a recurring event throughout the year.
– Events won’t appear after the event date (hence it’s beneficial to add them months in advance)
– If you want to list an event venue please submit a place listing instead.
– For different events you must submit separate events.
– Events won’t appear live on NorfolkPlaces after the event date. We send a renewal reminder a few days before the expiry date, so if it is an annually recurring event you can renew it.
– Please do not use ALL CAPS on your event title or description. This is against the “house-style” of listings on NorfolkPlaces & we reserve the right to edit listings to conform with the preferred style.
Package comparison -> To find out more about our packages for events click here
Tip -> If you have a place, service, product, or club/class/activity listing on NorfolkPlace it is a great idea to link your event. Use the “Link to business listing” feature to locate your listing. You can even use this to pre-fill in details too (note, it will copy descriptions too, so best to do this before filling in any details.)
NEED HELP? If you are having problems filling in the form, or are not sure how to answer a question please view the Listing Guide.
FESTIVE SEASON NOTICE – Note, as all events receive a renewal reminder in 12 months, for all Christmas and New Year Events added in November and December, we will endeavour to set these to 10 months because an earlier renewal will help increase promotion of your event. The exception to this is any event with multiple recurring dates that run in to the following year.